Admissions Criteria for September 2021
1. The Published Admission Numbers for each school for 2021 admission is 30.
2. Applications for admission at the normal intake will be managed in accordance with Surrey’s coordinated scheme on primary admission. Please see Surrey’s website for further details regarding applications, processing, offers, late applications, post-offer and waiting lists.
3. Applications for the September 2021 Reception Classes must be made by 15th January 2021. Places at Surrey primary schools will be offered on the basis of the preferences that are shown on the application form. Parents will be asked to rank up to four preferences and these will be considered under an equal preference system.
4. Children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs that names this school will be allocated a place before other applicants are considered. In this way, the number of places available will be reduced by the number of children with a statement that has named the school.
5. When Pine Ridge or Lorraine are over-subscribed for any year group, applications will be ranked in the following order:
(i) First priority: Looked after and previously looked after children
(ii) Second priority: Exceptional social/medical need
(iii) Third priority: Children who will have a sibling at the school
(iv) Fourth priority: Children for whom the school is the nearest to their home address
If within this category there are more applicants than places available, any remaining places will be offered to applicants who meet this criterion on the basis of proximity of the child’s home address to the school (please see criterion v).
(v) Fifth priority: Any other children
Remaining places will be offered on the basis of nearness to the school measured in a straight line from the address point of the pupil’s house, as set by Ordnance Survey to the nearest official school gate for pupils to use. This is calculated using the Admission and Transport team’s Geographical Information System.
For more details please see our admissions policy below.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A PLACE FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
Please click on the link: https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/schools/admissions
IN YEAR ADMISSIONS
We will continue to use the centrally managed applications run by Surrey County Council for all in-year admissions. To apply for a place other than for Reception for September 2021 or 2022, please follow the guidance on Surrey County Council's website:
|Lorraine Admissions Policy 2022/23||13th Aug 2021||Download|
|Pine Ridge Admissions Policy 2022/23||13th Aug 2021||Download|
|Admissions Change Notice (September 2021...||10th Sep 2021||Download|
|Lorraine Admissions Policy 2021/22||02nd Jul 2021||Download|
|Pine Ridge Admissions Policy 2021/22||02nd Jul 2021||Download|
|Lorraine Admissions Policy 2020/21||03rd Sep 2019||Download|
|Pine Ridge Admissions Policy 2020/21||03rd Sep 2019||Download|