Admissions Criteria for September 2024
- The Published Admission Numbers for each school for 2024 admission is 30.
- Applications for admission at the normal intake will be managed in accordance with Surrey’s coordinated scheme on primary admission. Please see Surrey’s website for further details regarding applications, processing, offers, late applications, post-offer and waiting lists.
- Applications for the September 2024 Reception Classes must be made by 15th January 2024. Places at Surrey primary schools will be offered on the basis of the preferences that are shown on the application form. Parents will be asked to rank up to four preferences and these will be considered under an equal preference system.
- Children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs that names this school will be allocated a place before other applicants are considered. In this way, the number of places available will be reduced by the number of children with a statement that has named the school.
- When Pine Ridge or Lorraine are over-subscribed for any year group, applications will be ranked in the following order:
- First priority: Looked after and previously looked after children
- Second priority: Children who will have a sibling at the school or at the linked school, Cordwalles Junior School which will operate shared sibling priority for admission at the time of the child’s admission.
- Third priority: Children of staff
- Fourth priority: Any other children
For more details, please see our Admissions Policy below.
How to apply for a place for September 2024
We will continue to use the centrally managed applications run by Surrey County Council for all in-year admissions. Please follow this link for instructions on how to apply to schools during the academic year: