All infant children are entitled to a free school lunch. Both schools have kitchens, so all our lunches are prepared and cooked on site by fully trained staff from Surrey Commercial Services. For more information about surrey lunches please go to www.myschoollunch.co.uk/surrey/parents.
Our current menu runs to the end of the Summer term and works on a 3 weekly cycle. For details of each day’s menu please open the document below.
We are able to cater for children with special dietary needs. If your child has any requirements please come and talk to us in the school office.
Surrey Commercial Services have been awarded ’Gold’ in their food for life catering. In support of the award they have committed to:
- Prepare fresh food daily from fresh ingredients including fresh baked bread
- Serve local and seasonal fresh fruit & vegetables during the growing season.
- Use free range eggs from surrey
- Serve British red tractor or organic meat and poultry as a minimum standard
- Use organic milk for cooking and drinking
- Make sure all foods are free from controversial additives, MSG and Trans fats
- Serve locally sourced yoghurts and ice cream
- Serve MSC accredited fish in support of marine conservation.
For further information please click here 'A to Z' of surrey school meals.